Thursday, January 12, 2012

Holiday Family Photos 2011 - Part 2


Next up . . . these two cutie patooties.  They were so easy to photograph and have the best smiles! 


The M family - I've been photographing these darling twins since they were babies!  Can't believe they're already 4 years old now! 
This one makes me melt every time:



 And cute Cherish!  Not only is she stunningly beautiful, but so is the rest of her family! I hope this picture of the two of them was blown up huge and is hanging in their house.  I love it so much, I might just hang it in mine.  (I kid, I kid.)



And Chastity is my friend and neighbor!  She is another one that said she hadn't had family pictures in years and years!  I was a little intimidated because her husband is also a photographer, but we had such a fun time!  I'm impressed that their photos are already printed and hanging on the walls!
It was such a great location too with the railroad tracks!



The P family is neighbors to my sister, Marci!  And small world . . . . he was best friends with my other sister's boyfriend all through high school.   We grew up in Virginia, so funny he ended up moving next door to Marci here in AZ!
 They were such a fun family and we had a lot of laughs during their shoot!  Love when the hubbys are great sports about the photo session!

Next up is Julie's cute family.  Found out right after the shoot that she is now expecting number 4. She is such a great mom and always doing such creative things with her kids!
And lastly . . . one of my "oldest" Arizona friends!  I met her when I started working at Goodrich when we moved here in 1997.  Was so fun having kids at the same time and glad we've been able to keep in touch (at least through fb) over the past few years.
I love her boys.  And those big beautiful eyes . . .
  

 One of my personal favorites:
I seriously can't thank these families enough for letting me take their photos!  It's been a highlight of the holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment