Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Another Stunning Senior!

My first senior of the season and WOW!  Isn't she stunning?  The hair, the smile and she has a personality just as beautiful!  Loved meeting Julie and can't wait to see where her future takes her!  She was so photogenic that I couldn't choose just a couple to post!


Scroll to the bottom for details on scheduling your upcoming senior photo shoot!




  







I'm starting to book senior shoots for January and February.  The shoot costs $150, but if you schedule before December 31st, it will only be $125.

Plus - For every friend you refer who books a session, you'll get $20 off of yours!  No limit!  So start spreading the word, and email me if you'd like to get on the calendar.

(Fine print:  A $50 deposit will need to be paid to reserve your session.  The remainder may be paid on the day of the shoot.)

1 comment:

  1. Found your site by accidentally finding your sister's? --Marci's--site when I was supposed to be working on my neglected family blog. Your photography is amazing. LOVE your work.

    ReplyDelete