Sunday, November 18, 2012

More sneak peeks from the family holiday shoots...

 I love my job.  Got to meet new families this season who were so beautiful that they made my job super easy!






 I really wanted to take all the kids home with me.  They couldn't get any cuter!!


Grateful for the opportunity I have to photograph these fun families.  And proud of everyone who had their pictures taken.  If you haven't read the attached article, do it! 
All of us treasure pictures we have of us and our mothers.  We don't care what her weight was at the time, what she was wearing or if she was having a bad hair day.  We just treasure the fact that we have a moment captured in time with the woman we love most.  So get in the pictures, mom!  I promise - your kids will be glad you did!

1 comment: