Monday, May 23, 2016

Class of 2016 Senior Photos - Gilbert Photographer

What an amazing senior photography season!  These were some of the most talented, intelligent and accomplished seniors I've ever had the pleasure to photograph.  {And they could all have jobs in the modeling industry as well!}  Senior photos are some of my favorites.  I love capturing their personalities, their interests, and a piece of who they are as they are about to enter into adulthood.  I think it's the most exciting time in life...a whole future of opportunities ahead of them!  Here is just a sampling of some of the talented seniors I had the privilege of photographing over the past couple of months!  















And just like that, they've graduated and are on to bigger and better things.  Can't wait to see where life takes them!  Congratulations, class of 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment