Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hayley's BFF Photo Shoot - Gilbert Photographer



I've always been a firm believer that friends can make you or break you during the teen years.  And I am so grateful for the amazing friends that my daughter has!  They are beautiful on the inside and out and beyond talented.  They are so supportive and encouraging of each other, constantly building each other up and boosting each other's self-confidence.  

For the past few months, Hayley has been asking (begging) me to do a photo shoot for her and her cute friends.  Now that the senior photo season is over, it was finally time!  We had a blast shooting these photos and how fun is it that they all own their own ukuleles?!  We had to incorporate these into the shoot and I just love how they turned out!











Told you they were cute!  Hayley is sure blessed to call these sweet girls her friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment